Sunday, October 4, 2009

fall 3, the return of the great pumpkin

We had a pretty busy day today, so I was pretty much exhausted come lunch making time.  I started to try some sort of a sandwich roll up tonight, but my picky boy was gagging over the thought of meat, cheese, lettuce and tomato touching in a sandwich form... OH WELL.  The point is to make healthy things that he will eat and he obviously wasn't thrilled about that idea.  I figure that is why I have two very different children :)   I will save that idea for my daughter.

So he decided on  pumpkin shaped quesadilla.  This one is just cheese (no butternut squash added this time - they liked it before, I just didn't think about it in time) with some dried oregano on top.  Fresh Peaches with a slight sprinkle of cinnamon sugar and some frozen blueberries, and a whole wheat cinnamon banana flax muffin round out this lunch.

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin-shaped quesadilla - I'd never have thought of that. Great idea!

    Come pick up your award from my blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin