Monday, April 5, 2010

throw and go mode

Between the end of the school year for me ( I teach preschool, we end in May - lots of end of the year 'stuff' to do), spring projects, painting the house, getting the yard and gardens going, both kids in soccer, and on and on...  things have been busier around here.

BUT my kids are still eating lunch!  Their lunches just have not been much to look at lately.  There have been a lot more 'throw and go' lunches going out the door lately.

Here is a 'throw and go' from last week that I was able to snap a (crooked) picture of...

 not much to look at...

1 comment:

  1. I am in that mode too. So many activities start in May and we are going to be running around. I am trying to plan lunch and dinner without going crazy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin