Sunday, May 23, 2010

Crash, bang, boom!


The laptop finally bit the big one!  I wasn't the least suprised.  We had been putting off getting a new one just cause we are cheap like that.  We had been randomly backing everything up on an external hardrive... but it had been a while since the last back up session.

Here is your PSA of the day.... go back your stuff up!  We lost our recent vacation pics for sure, and several other special pics from the last few months. 

So, if you were wondering why I hadn't posted this week, that was a big part of the answer.  I have a new, kick butt laptop now and am in the process and getting older images, etc. loaded on this one. 

Woo hoo, I needed more doo on my to-doo list!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! That hurts! I live in fear of this happening (again) to me.... Good luck with the transition. I always have a hard time feeling "at home" with a new computer. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin